Revised December 2017
1. CoinSwipe, Inc (“CoinSwipe,” “we,” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares information about you when you access and use CoinSwipe’s websites, mobile apps, widgets, and other online products and services (collectively, the "Services") or when you interact with us.
2. When you access or use the Services, we collect the information that you provide to us. This includes account information, such as user name, email address, and phone number, your account preferences, and any content you post to the Services.
If you choose to fill out a form, participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, apply for a job, communicate with us through third-party sites and services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us, we collect this information as well.
Information Collected Automatically
3. When you access or use the Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
4. Log and Usage Data: We may log information when you access and use the Services, including your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (such as device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, user interactions (such as voting data), the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms.
5. Cookies: We may receive information from cookies. We look at this information to understand the way you use our Services, improve your experience, and improve the Services. You may disable cookies if you do not wish to help us improve your experience.
6. Location: With your consent, we may collect information about the specific location of your mobile device (for example, by using GPS or WiFi). You can revoke this consent at any time by changing the preferences on your device, but this may affect the functionality of the Services.
Use of Personal Information
7. We use information about you to maintain and improve the Services; send you updates and other support and administrative messages; provide customer service; contact you regarding products, services, offers, promotions, events, and to share news and information we think you’ll find interesting; monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services; personalize the Services; and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles.
Disclosure of Personal Information
8. We will not share, sell, or give away any of our users’ personal information to third parties, unless one of the following circumstances applies: Except as it relates to advertisers and our ad partners, we may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work for us; If you participate in contests, sweepstakes, promotions, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with the Services, we may share information with entities that work with us to provide these offerings; We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; We may share information in response to an emergency if we believe it necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person; We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our terms of service or other CoinSwipe policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others; We may share information between and among CoinSwipe, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and We may share information with your consent or at your direction.
9. We may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Ads and Analytics Partners
10. We may partner with third-party advertisers and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services.
12. We use analytics providers like Google Analytics to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services.
13. We take reasonable measures to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
14. CoinSwipe is not intended or directed at individuals under the age of 13. Individuals under the age of 13 may not create an account or otherwise access or use the Services.
You have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of, information about you.
15. We may provide you with tools and preference settings that allow you to access, correct, delete, and modify information associated with your account.
16. Most web browsers accept cookies unless you set your browser to remove or reject first and/or third party cookies. If you elect to remove or reject cookies, this may affect functionality of the Services.
17. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as information about your account or your use of the Services.
18. We may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
International Data Transfers
19. CoinSwipe is based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights as you do under your local law.